Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Garlic and Herbs Stuffed Mushrooms


As promised, I'm making a post about the simple scrumptious dinner we had yesterday. I thought it was so good I had to share it with you.

Ingredients:
  • Large mushrooms
  • Garlic and Herbs cheese spread
  • Spaghetti noodles
  • butter
  • aluminum foil
  • garlic and herbs spice
I preheated the oven at 350 degrees while Allen and I twisted the ends off of the mushrooms. We then spooned a tablespoon's worth of the garlic and herbs cheese spread into the hollowed out mushroom caps. Then I covered the mushroom caps in aluminum foil leaving a hole at the top for the heat and steam to escape. I left them in the oven for 20 minutes while I boiled the noodles for 10 minutes. After the noodles were done and drained, I stirred in a tablespoon worth of butter and sprinkled in some garlic and herbs spice (your basic buttered noodles). Then I served the mushrooms on top of the noodles, but you can serve them on the side if you please. Et voila! That's dinner folks. It's really that simple and it's so good and great for a college budget (seriously spent around 10 dollars on the whole thing). 



Allen approved.

Till next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Holy yum. You already inspired me to make that lasagna the other week so I'll probably be making this sometime very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...