Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cheeky


I just got off of the phone with Allen, and so I am in a super good mood (if you couldn't tell by the photos). This week has been going by so quickly since I've been busy studying my fanny off for finals tomorrow. I had 3 week Summer courses, and I'm actually a little sad they are ending already, I really enjoyed them. I am exhausted, but I am feel very darling in this completely thrifted and vintage outfit. The top is one of my favorite finds honestly. I love the jean material and vertical stripes. I would wear it everyday if I didn't want to wear it out. I've been wearing these sandals a lot this week, because they are so darn comfortable, and as I said before, my others were chewed up by a certain pup who I won't name (He knows who he is). I was afraid they were too strappy before, but now that they are broken in they are heavenly. Ok now lets talk about these red shorts. I had high waist red jean shorts last summer, but they are far too large for me now, and I was SUPER excited to find these on the Goodwill rack. This outfit is just super comfortable and makes me feel like dancing around. 


 Till next time,
Jess

4 comments:

  1. You are so darn cute! Love your joy in these photos: it radiates out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! The karate-kick pose is very funny and silly. You do look happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy face!! lol! That top is adorable, and so comfy looking. Isnt it great to have a favorite outfit you cant wait to come out of the wash?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...