Friday, November 2, 2012

Hernando's Hideaway OLAY!

The title is from one of the songs in the musical, Pajama Game. The musical is adorable and the movie starring Doris Day and Bob Fosse's choreography is on Netflix if ya want to take a look. Today's post isn't about Pajama Game though, it's about this serum I've been using: Olay's Regenerist. 

I've been using it for a month now and I LOVE how my skin looks. I have acne scarring on my cheeks and my skin is so picky and sensitive it's always hard to find things that work for me. I read reviews online and came across positive reviews for this serum. I think it's mostly for wrinkles, but I had read other people talking about how well it did on their scars and decided to get it. I was a little put off by how small it was for the price, but it's been a month and I have PLENTY left. 

Here's a before picture from March earlier in the year (Gosh, this is embarrassing):


And here's after a month of using the serum:

Ahhh!!! I love it (Also my eyes are starting to get a lot of green in them). The only thing is my skin is extremely dry right now from the weather, and I'm going to have to go get a better moisturizer, but it's still tons better! I definitely recommend it and hopefully you will be as happy with your results as I am with mine. 

Now onto the 31 day fashion blogger challenge! 

Day 3: Something you're wearing for the first time.


I bought this skirt off ebay for $5.86. I was worried it would be too short, but it's plenty long and I'm very happy with it. I love the chiffon and the high waist. I also think the cut and the movement are very flattering and feminine and very me. I will definitely be wearing this skirt a lot, and will possibly go back and buy other colors. I've also had my eye on a gorgeous velvet skater skirt. We'll see!


I wore this outfit to go record vocals in. An acquaintance of mine asked if I would do some harmonies on their song and it was a blast! They let me do whatever I thought sounded good and ended up wanting to use me for more. I was more than happy with how it turned out.

My poor dry skin!

 I hope everyone had a wonderful week. Thank the Lord it's Friday! Mister is going to see Wreck it Ralph with our friends, and I'm probably going to stay in and read more on Uncle Tom's Cabin. I may head to the zoo and the farmer's market this weekend though. What are your weekend plans?

Till next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. you look lovely, I have hair envy! I have just got back from the farmers market, got lots of greens for the chooks! I have a huge design marke tomorrow and have got so much to do, all I really want to do is chill on the couch with Colin but that isn't going to happen :( Hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...