Thursday, November 8, 2012

Na, Na, Na, Na Batman!

Today was a lie in bed sick with a migraine day. I've had a migraine all week and it lets up every once in a while, but then it's on full force again, and I'm clenching the pillow over my head. I think it has to do with a mix of stress over school and hormones. I may go into more about why school is stressing me out so much in another post, but I'll just say it could be bad. The good news is Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks and then my semester will be over! I've also been messing around with the way my blog looks, and I'm really liking it so far. I'm just trying to make my text and my photos flow more (Hopefully you've noticed, but if not it's ok, the changes are tiny and not everyone is the extent of perfectionist I am). Oh! I'll also be caught up with my fashion blogger challenge today! Yay! Here's day 7!

Day 7: A Special Occasion Outfit

1/2/3/4
I do have pictures of me in outfits I've worn for special occasions, but I had so much fun picking one out from Mod Cloth. Before I die I want to go see Royal Ballet's production of Romeo and Juliet. It's a huge dream for me, and I decided to play around with what I would wear. Immediately I thought of a longer dress sort of like the one Julia Roberts wears to the opera in Pretty Woman, but then I saw this peacock dress and fell in love. I'd definitely wear it with a shawl around the shoulders and a big black fur coat (apparently the ballet is in the winter).


Day 8: Something you forget you have, but love



My mother got me this watch a couple years ago and even though I absolutely adore it, I don't usually wear watches and so I forget I have it. It is in plain eyesight, but I still seem to forget about it. It's like re-opening a gift though, because sometimes it catches my eye, and I get really excited and immediately incorporate it into my outfit.

Day 8: Something that is on the top of your list

Scarves/Gloves
Scarves and gloves are definitely at the top of my list right now since we're getting into colder weather. I found the cutest red gloves at target with bows on them and they weren't online so I went to Mod Cloth's website and saw these cute ones. I've never had a pair of leather gloves before, but I think they look really sleek and warm. I'll definitely need to find me some gloves so my hands don't freeze walking to and from class. I neeeeeeeeed more scarves. I only have 3 that I like and only one really goes with different outfits. I saw these scarves at ShopRuche.com, and I would love a teal infinity scarf that I could wear with almost everything.

To end the post, here's my outfit for today!

This is Patrick's shirt and I never want to take it off. I wanted to be extra comfy so I just put on tights and shorts and boots. I remember the first time I wore tights with shorts at Midlands Tech 4 years ago, and all the strange looks I got (I live in a very conservative southern state where fashion consists of North Face jackets, American Eagle jeans and Sperry's). Oh, and the ring is from a cupcake. Yes, my fingers are tiny enough to where I can wear cupcake rings, haha. Don't tell Patrick I said so, but Batman is boss (He's pretty much a strictly Marvel lover). I don't want this post to drag on so I'll end it here! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I find out my fate regarding school tomorrow, wish me luck!

Till next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...