Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Anna Karenina

Here's you a blurry, cell phone photo post brought to you from the corner of a Starbucks. I've been reading Anna Karenina and I LOVE it so far. I've been reading it while Patrick plays video games, and I've actually taken more time reading this than normal. Usually I read really quickly through books and in no more than a week I'll be finished with them. I'm excited to find out that there's a movie of it out now by the same director of Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley, what great timing! I'll have to watch it after I'm finished reading.  


It's a cold and rainy day, but I don't mind it because it's been in the 70's lately and not feeling a lot like Christmas. I, like so many other people, have come down with a little cold I believe. I've been sniffling and sneezing and my throat is a little sore, but I'll be spry as a spring chicken for the Biltmore Friday. I've been taking my time to admire the tickets every chance I get. 


Patrick and I have been scrambling about finding Christmas presents for people, and I ran across this little weird blow up penguin with teeth that I had to get a picture of. I hope everyone is having a good week. I'll be on my way to Greenville, SC with Patty Melt tomorrow to visit my grandparents since they are on the way to Ashville where the Biltmore is. Be expecting tons and tons of photos.

Till next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. jealous of that dress! It's super adorable. You look very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...