Monday, December 3, 2012

Time Goes By So Slowly

Tennessee welcomed in December with highs in the mid-70's. Half of the campus is grumping around wearing sweaters and jeans, and the others are in shorts and tee's soaking in the rays. I have to say that I am one of the ones enjoying the warm weather. I'm usually much more disagreeable about spring-like weather in December, but I'm glad for this week of warmth before the cold really settles in. Now if it's like this the week of Christmas, you bet your bonnets I'll be madder than all get out. Anyways, this is the week of finals. Well next week is a week of finals too it just depends on when your teacher decided to give theirs. I had a bunch of work to do, but I ended up doing it all over the weekend. If I'm not procrastinating and doing all my work the day it's due, then I'm getting way ahead of myself and doing it all in one weekend a week and a half before it's due *shrugs. This week is going to be the slowest week of the semester. I can tell everyone agrees as they all looks anxious and half the people aren't showing up for classes. I'm so excited to hit the road and be home for a good while.


I have to confess I'm already all packed up. I have 2 suitcases, one with my coats and socks and dresses and the other with random warmer weather clothes since SC is just as unpredictable as TN. I've also already  planned out what I'd love to do over the holidays with Patrick. One of them being going to the Biltmore House. I have no money, but a girl can still dream. Maybe I can convince my parents to take a trip up, because I'd love for us all to go up again. HINT HINT. I think I've been hinting this every year since the last time we went which was SO LONG AGO I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER. (I think my mom gets the hint now). My other solid plan is going to see The Hobbit opening night. I need to re-watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy avec mes amis first. I'm a huge LOTR fan, and I am probably just as excited for this event as I am for Christmas.


Here's my hearty breakfast burrito. I'm obsessed with these things! My mom picked up this Don Miguel brand from Walmart and they are my favorite. Patrick and I call them BTOOOOOES! I could eat these forever. I may just do that. As for my outfit I wore my vintage shirt I got off Etsy and my DIY high-low skirt. I haven't properly sewn it yet, but it's served its purpose the several times I've worn it. I love how it blows around in the wind and how regal I feel when it happens. I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! I'm going to go watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Till next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. oh lady you look so pretty. I hope your week goes super well and I wish lots of luck for your finals xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a hi-lo skirt but I worry that on my short little body it would look weird. On you, though, it looks absolutely amazing. For someone going through finals, you sure do look fresh and cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...