Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gibson Park

Today I'm getting ready to pack and head on up to my grandparent's house in Greenville with Patrick. I'm so excited my heart is about to beat out of my chest (I'm pretty sure you're tired of hearing about it by now...sorry). I already planned out my outfit that I'm going to wear to the Biltmore earlier in the week, and I've been having dreams about being inside the house. If that wasn't enough, afterwards I'm going to see The Hobbit and eat dinner with my Nana and Papa and Patrick- I had a feeling this was going to be one of the best Christmases. Because I'm going to be busy the next couple of days, I have decided to post posts I've had saved up in the draft section for occasions like this. I took these pictures last year of Gibson Park, a park that is close to my house that has been around for a very long time. My dad used to visit and swim at this park when he was younger with his brothers.


It's neat looking at photos you've taken a while back and seeing how much you've improved. This was around the time when I had just gotten my new camera and was figuring out all the different bells and whistles. I can't wait to visit the park again and take some newer pictures that are hopefully a bit better.

Till next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful set of photos! :-) So glad you're getting to see your grandparents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...