Friday, December 14, 2012

Bird Shirt Purple Skirt

I went to a new Moe's restaurant two nights ago, and I couldn't believe how cramped the parking lot was. No one could smoothly back out of a parking place without having to keeping inching forward and back and it caused a lot of jams. Then there wasn't access to the front of the restaurant, forcing you to go around to the side of the building to get in...WHAT?! I was already flustered from this craziness when I went in, and to top it off, they put the least amount of ingredients on my burrito they possibly could. I even had to ask for extra rice. Usually you ask them to put more olives on it or cheese, but this worker majorly skimped me on the rice (He put like a tablespoon's worth-I wish I was kidding)! On a less complaining and more positive note, I have already finished all of my Christmas shopping for everyone and it feels ooooh soooo gooood! No more worrying what to get anyone and where to get it! Phew! 


I wore this outfit a week ago on my last day of classes. I absolutely adore this bird shirt I got off eBay, and I loved how well it went with my purple skirt I've had for a while. I should actually be in Ashville when this posts enjoying the Biltmore, and I hope I can get pictures of my outfit there. I probably won't though since I'm extremely shy about getting pictures taken of me even when it makes sense. I hope everyone had a great week.

Till next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my favorite of your outfits ever. So much so that I really need to try and make something similar. Not joking, this is awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...