Thursday, January 24, 2013

Diaper Butt


1.diaper butt92 up21 down
n. When the fabric on the butt of jeans stretches and no longer fits tightly. Called "diaper butt" because of the baggy appearance, similar to a diaper full of poop.
Term can be applied to swim suits.
"Aw man, I haven't washed these pants in about 3 days. They're all stretched out and look like diaper butt."
I am frustrated with how all of my bottoms are too loose. I have lost weight, and I'm honestly not sure what size I am anymore. I love all my high waisted vintage shorts I got last year, but now they fit horribly on me, and I don't want to walk around with a strange diaper butt. I have been searching for high-rise skinny jeans for MONTHS, and I found some at Urban Outfitters that I really like, but let's face it, I'm not spending $60 on jeans even if they are made from the gods. *Sigh. Class went much better for me yesterday though. I have only one class on Wednesdays at 10:20am, and I have the rest of the day to myself. The class is musicianship for engineers, and I think it will be a breeze since I have been studying music my entire life and know the keyboard pretty darn well. I'm glad at how excited I am for that class though. It's nice to have little reminders here and there that I've picked a major I will enjoy.

I do like this outfit. In my head I envisioned high rise blue jean shorts and a striped button up cardigan with a belt around it. This obviously is a bit different, but I still like it. The sweater is also long enough to cover my diaper butt (Isn't that from Rugrats?). I am transitioning pretty well back to Tennessee. I only cried for 5 minutes whenever I was saying goodbye to Patrick and that was it. My roommate seems really great so far as well. I can't lie though I am ready to move back closer to home and be finished with school. I'm also ready to have my kitties back.


Yeah see this crotch is just not doing it for me. BLEH!

Sweater:Gift
Long Sleeve:TJMAXX
Earrings:Vintage
Shorts:Vintage
Tights: Gift
Boots:Forever21



 Till next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...