Monday, January 28, 2013

Uniformality

Today feels great. It's grey and chilly, but not too chilly and I feel like I'm in London. I think my outfit has a private school uniform feel, and I am absolutely in love with it. It is a head-turner so I'm a little self conscious in it, but I'm proud of myself for wearing it out nonetheless. These are the 80's trouser pants that I made into shorts and these are my favorite way of styling them yet. I just have to take them in a bit to avoid the "diaper butt syndrome" that I mentioned last post. This is a photo heavy post so I'll leave the text short =].

 Shirt:Target (I cut off the sleeves)
Shorts:Vintage cut off trousers
Knee-highs:TJ Maxx
Shoes:Kohls
Ribbon: Off a Christmas present?

Till next time,

Jess

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that outfit is really adorable. It's just way too cold here to wear something like that, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love it! Definitely got the private school vibe but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I know you already got nominated but feel free to answer the survey Q's! http://aspoonfulofsparkle.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award_28.html

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really making me want to hit the thrift stores for some 80's pants this week, I swear! I loved those high yellow shorts you had on last week, and this whole outfit is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this outfit! Very, very cute. I love how you look your age while still looking like a school girl. I wish we could wear stuff like this to teach because I think it still looks professional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning look, just perfect :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...