Friday, January 11, 2013

Hidden Treasures


I decided to take a few photos around Patrick's house. The place has some really cool treasures that look like they haven't been moved/dusted in decades. I'd love to take a week to search every corner of this house and see what all I could find. As it turns out, I will have to buy a new phone which means I'm going to try to find someone who has an old phone they don't mind letting me use until...whenever I guess. I am not very happy about that, but it is what it is. I was able to sign up for the classes I wanted which alleviates some stress. Hopefully this weekend will be good to me.


These vintage high-waisted shorts are from Patrick's mom. They were originally trousers, but they were too short so I decided to make them into shorts. The big comfy man sweater is a thrift find that I'm glad I forked out all of $2 to buy. These boots have been a staple for me the past 2 months and I have a soft spot for them even if they are big and clumsy at times.

In hind sight, I probably should have worn a long necklace to break up the sea of oatmeal that is my large sweater, but I'll keep that in mind next time I wear it. I can't believe school starts back already, I'm excited to get back into the swing of things, but I hate being so far away from everyone. I'll just have to really appreciate the last few days I have here in SC and steal Patrick away.


Sweater:Thrift
Shorts:Vintage
Tights:TJMAXX
Shoes:Target

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Till next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of these tights! And also, Patricks bathroom...blue?! Awesome! And trouser shorts are preeeetty amazing if I do say so! I used to only buy mens pants and turn them into not pants...then one day my friend was like, mens pleats make womans' butts look terrrrrrrible you should really try womens trousers...much more flattering! Haha, so true though.

    Happy New Year, I hope you have some really great new adventures!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...