Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas

 I'm absolutely exhausted, and I can't wait to lay my head down and go to sleep. Patrick and I went to Olive Garden today to celebrate his little sister's birthday. . It was my first time meeting his aunt, and I have to say I'm really impressed with how I wasn't nervous at all. Usually stuff like that gets me a good bit shaky and full of butterflies. Then we saw my family for a bit before he got back on cod:bo2, and I took some random pictures around the playroom. 

I think it's really sweet that he has a picture of us up from DragonCon under his T.V. I also wanted to show you this little guy I got from the Biltmore! He's a chubby cheeked cream server, and I couldn't leave without him. He's one of the cutest things I have ever seen. He looks like he's saying, "You want some milk, mew?" Then I had to capture what I have been looking at nightly for the past month that I've been home: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I love watching it. We've also been playing Minecraft and Soul Calibur V which made me a happy chica. 


The outfit I wore today is definitely one of my favorites. I wish I had done my hair/makeup to match it and had a room that wasn't gross with terrible lighting, but I'm showing you it nonetheless. I got these awesome flesh colored, polka dot tights from my mom for Christmas, and they go so perfectly with my ballet pink skirt that I think they were made for each other. I also wore my trusty, black, comfy heels (the only heels I brought to SC with me). I just think this outfit is the cat's pajamas. 

Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Button up: Target
Tights: Kohls
Heels: TJ Maxx

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'm off to go get some much needed shut eye.

Till next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I love beating the stuffing out of Mr Twiglet on Soul Calibur. I get a right potty mouth when I play that game!
    Those are some super cute tights xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable. :-) I love that creamer- we get those in at work from time to time. I keep meaning to buy one. (Working in a vintage store is kind of amazing sometimes.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...