Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dragon*Con 2012

Here's the monster of a post I've been meaning to do for the past 2 weeks. I'm going to keep it text light and picture heavy. Dragon*Con was the best experience of my entire life, and I'm going to be going every year until I die and so should you...seriously. It's in Atlanta labor day weekend and people of all ages come and share in their nerdiness and cosplay love. I made my costume and Patrick's and he made the leather stuff (Which I think is pretty darn perfect and puke worthy). I was Sally Jupiter, or Silk Spectre I, from Watchmen and Patrick was Connor from the new Assassin's Creed game coming out this month! 

My boyfriend was the hottest guy there (I'm totally not biased).
I think I figured out how to make this into a jump break so it doesn't take up a better part of my blog =].

I got on G4's website!!! Aaaaaah!
Here's a gender bent Watchmen group I found. 
Mary Poppins!!! She's practically perfect in every way.
Archer cosplay. If you haven't seen Archer you should. It's terribly funny.

Here's our friend Dillon as Spade Slick from Homestuck. 


Ron Stoppable!






A kickass Samara and Tali and Fem Shep below from Mass Effect.





Ian and Erynn as Dark Luigi and Shadow Peach
Borderlands!
I personally love the Scarlet Witch even if Patrick disagrees.

Here's some pictures I took:
GLaDOS from Portal!!
The beautiful Amelia as Haley from Order of the Stick.
Here's our group that went minus Mike. Dillon's on the left, Patrick, Me, Erynn, Amelia and Ian.





Well there's millions more pictures, but I might just have to make another post with the rest another time. It was amazing seeing how much effort went into the making of some of these costumes. I really have lots to say about Dragon*Con, but nothing would really convey how great it is. You just have to see it for yourself. 

Till next time,

Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...