Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Joan Holloween

I wasn't planning on doing anything for Halloween except lying in bed and nomming on popcorn while I watched back to back horror films. However, I got invited to a party, and was told to be ready in 20 minutes. I thought, "Crap! I don't have a costume!" and freaked out for about 10 of those minutes before I thought of Joan Holloway from Mad Men. Who DOESN'T want to be Joan Holloway? I wish I could have given her more justice with better preparation, but here's my under 20 minute Joan Holloway!




 I did a quick up-do, found a longer short sleeve red shirt and a pencil skirt, elements that are very Joan just not quite what I would use if I spent longer on the costume since they're more modern. Oh well! Sorry for the short post, but I'm using up 5 of my minutes to do it!!

Till next time,

Jess


4 comments:

  1. You already had the beautiful hair for this costume, right? :) I think it looks amazing for something just thrown on!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee, thank you much =]I'm thinking of possibly doing it again in the future except actually finding a good dress, teasing the mess out of my hair, and adding extra padding my boobs lol.

      Delete
  2. You are far too adorable! Great improv in the costume- impressive for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're too kind to me. I later found that most people at the "party" literally just went in lingerie and cat ears. Oh well! I was more than fine in my get up =].

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...