Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rockin' Robin

Getting back into my schedule up in Murfreesboro has been rough (I miss my mister and friends!), but it did help that I came home to this amazing shirt in my mailbox. I couldn't wait to show you all my $2 purchase, and here it is in all of its glory! I needed more tops so I was on eBay probably just searching "women's blouses", and immediately was drawn to this. How could I not with all these cute little birdies on it! I also thought it went really well with my $3 dollar corduroy skirt I found at Forever21. I've been wanting to save the skirt for a colder day, but I liked them together too much. Seriously, I think in all I paid $5 for this outfit since the shoes and bracelet were gifts. That makes me one happy cheapo. Ahh! I just love it.

 I noticed that whenever I'm at school, I rock the makeup free face  (well not completely I do wear mineral powder to even out my blotchy skin tone). I just don't bother since Patrick isn't up here, and I usually am motivated to dress up more around him (Not because I feel I have to, I just like looking extra special for him). I think I should play around more with makeup even if I'm just going to class. I probably won't since I like sleeping in late, but it'll be a nice experiment.
Haha, I was NOT ready for that one. You can also see marks on my knees from the laptop.
These shoes were gifts from my mom from Avon. Yeah, the makeup company! I had no idea they sold apparel, the more you know. They are extremely comfortable, probably the most comfortable pair of heels I have, and I love the look of the cork. Thanks Mom!
Top:eBay//Skirt:F21//Bracelet:Gift//Shoes:Avon
I hope everyone's week is going well so far. I've been eating up all the Halloween movies that have been playing. So far this week I've seen Sleepy Hollow and Edward Scissorhands. Hmm...October should just be named the Month of Johnny Depp really. I even have my Saturday planned around the showing of Halloweentown. I freaking love that movie, and I will not be missing it this year. Disney Channel is playing it Saturday, October 27 at 1:30 PM / 12:30 PM Central. There. Now you won't have to miss it either!

Till next time,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. I love this whole look! I wish I had a neat bird blouse like that, but I'm really wishing I had that skirt. I need more skirts and I can't seem to make ones that fit right. Very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'm so much better at making shorts honestly. I had to make a skirt for my Sally Jupiter costume, and it was just so challenging for me. Hopefully we both can figure out this skirt business =]

      Delete
  2. Love your shirt and those shoes are gorgeous. I think Colin approves of your outfit, he is currently licking my laptop screen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Too cute! I can't wait to move out of this apartment and have a little one of my own again.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...