Monday, October 1, 2012

ModCloth Wishlist

I've never done a wishlist post, but I see them on other blogs and I think it's a wonderful idea. It also was really helpful looking at the different items together and seeing if they work together well.
Now I don't know about you, but sometimes I go to ModCloth just to read the names of the items. I would love to have a job just making up puns for them...hint hint ModCloth if you ever read this (Ha! Yeah right). I'm in love with floral patterns and (muted) colored tights so this dress and tights combo was a no brainer. I also love birds and thought this ring was adorable. The boots reminded me of the ones Sally Jupiter wears except brown which makes them pretty kickass in my book. I could really see me "Riding A-Boot Town" in them (See I can come up with puns too!).

Dress//Tights//Ring//Boots

Until I have a job or money magically falls into my lap, I'll just dream of me wearing these and living in a really cool flat.

Till next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...