Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Eat, Drink and be Scary!

I visited Murfreesboro's town square this afternoon to see all the kiddos in costumes and to take in the Halloween atmosphere. The businesses downtown got together and dressed up and handed out candy from 3-6pm which I thought was just too precious. I'm glad I randomly checked Facebook today or I would've missed it! As I was driving closer to the square, I saw smoke concentrated around one area. I'd hoped it wasn't a little fire and thought maybe it could be a barbecue, but it turns out it was a house who was just REALLY into Halloween. It was fantastic! It had sensor based spiders that would jump out at you when you walked by, opening coffins, and singing skeletons; the works! I also got some pictures of kids in costume and was lucky enough to get a picture of Eli the monkey!



 I left my 30mm lens at home, but I still think these turned out okay with my 18-70mm lens.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween with lots of candy and frights.

Till next time,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. this looks like so much fun, the creepy lady with the tombstones is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was my favorite! She's so creepy yet there's something eerily beautiful about her. Or maybe I'm just a weirdo!

      Delete
  2. Spooky (and adorable!) pictures. I miss trick or treating.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Now I just have to wait until I have children so I can go trick or treating again *sighh

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...